Here at Sales Cookie, we automate some of the most complex commission structures for our clients. Part of our mission is to educate our customers about sales commissions. One way we do this is by producing high-quality videos about commission automation. Each video is only 1-2 minutes long and fast-paced.
Here are some of the new videos we produced recently. We’re just getting started and would love to hear your feedback.
- Automating Commissions – Key Concepts – learn about some key concepts behind automating commissions, and how you can eliminate commission spreadsheets.
- Configuring Commission Formulas – learn how to configure formulas to calculate payouts, or even customize crediting rules or dynamically set quotas.
- Managing Rates and Quotas – learn how to manage inputs affecting commissions, such as commission rates, individual quotas, team goals, etc.
- Uploading Transaction Sales Data – learn how to manually upload sales data, map fields to different categories, and calculate commissions from this data.
- Implementing Commission Clawbacks – learn about different strategies to claw back commissions when a deal doesn’t get paid or is cancelled.
- Configuring Tiers And Payouts – learn about cumulative vs. non-cumulative tiers, how to apply tiers to deals, and how to calculate blended commission rates.
- Ready For Commission Automation? – learn whether you are ready to automate your own sales commissions, and determine how quickly automation will pay for itself.
- ASC 606 Amortization of Commissions – learn how to remain compliant with accounting standards, and properly amortize the cost of commissions.
- Inviting Your Reps to Login – learn how you can invite your sales representatives to login and view all their commission statements online.
- Connecting to SalesForce – learn how to automatically retrieve data from SalesForce to accurately calculate sales commissions fo all your payees.
- Automatically Crediting Reps – learn about different strategies to credit deals to your reps, including assignment rules and splits.
- Sales Roles and Commissions – learn about which type of commission structure makes the most sense depending on each sales role and key responsibilities.
- Customizing Payee Dashboards – learn how to apply widgets and other customizations to online commission statements for all your payees.
- Creating Excel Commission Reports – learn how to use Excel to create powerful commission reports which span across multiple periods and payees.
- Manually Adjusting Commissions – learn about different ways you can adjust commissions, such as per-transaction adjustments, lump-sum adjustments, etc.
- Advanced Incentive Dashboard Features – learn about advanced payee dashboard customizations, such as manager approval, rep surveys, and more.
- Running Commission Calculations – learn how to run commission calculations manually, and then automatically to deliver real-time visibility on commissions to your reps.
- Auditing Commission Calculations – learn how to audit calculations to make sure they are 100% accurate and match your commission structure.
- Sales Cookie Review vs. Other Solutions – learn about key differences between sales commission automation solutions, and things to look for such as pricing or flexibility.
- Your Online Commission Statements – learn how to access online commission statements, view pending payouts, access calculation periods, check attainment, submit disputes, etc.
- Manual Commission Spreadsheets Don’t Scale – lean why manually generating commission spreadsheets does not scale, and why it creates so many issues.
Here is a direct link to our more recent videos. Reach out for suggestions or if you’d like us to cover specific topics related to sales commissions.